If you love photography, then you are in the right place! We'll show you the BEST, EASIEST and FASTEST ways to edit your favorite images!
Welcome to Editing in Adobe Camera Raw.
Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) is the powerful software engine for editing your photographs non-destructively. It is the foundation of LightRoom, Bridge, and even Photoshop when they are called upon to process Raw file types such as Nikon’s .NEF, Canon’s CR2, Sony’s .ARW, and more than 300 others.
This course will deliver the core tips for professionally editing your images in a way that could never harm your photos. Photoshop is a destructive editor, nonchalantly tossing colors, data, & tones without hope of recovery. ACR avoids this terrible fate. Learn to batch process multiple files, batch preview, even rescue and fine-tune images better than the pros!
In this course you will learn:
- Destructive vs Non-Destructive
- Lightroom vs Bridge
- Editing in Camera Raw
- ACR (Adobe Camera Raw) Tools & Panels
- ACR Preferences & Settings
- The Killer Tools
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Why learn from me?
Rick Burress has consulted and taught professional photographers for over 30 years. His work has appeared in the award-winning Arizona Highways Magazine, and is a published author and consultant.
Wait, there’s more…..
Also included, are BONUS videos!
Are you ready to create stunning photography?
In this series, Rick teaches Editing in Adobe Camera Raw in three 30-minute sessions:
- Destructive vs. Non-Destructive
- Lightroom vs. Bridge
- Workspaces in Bridge
- Editing in Camera Raw
- ACR Tools
- ACR Panels
- Camera Raw Preferences and Settings
- Change File Type Associations for best efficiency
- ACR Sliders
- The Histogram
- Highlights & Whites, Shadows & Blacks
- Histograms on DSLRs are inaccurate
- “Done” is not “Save”
- Save Snapshots
- Edit tonal Ranges independently
- Apply Artificial Intelligence to your Sliders
- Snapshot Shortcuts
- Drastic Sample Edits
- JPEGs toss “crayons”
- Batch Processing
- Sliders are “Global” Edits
- “Loose Ends“
- Digital Negatives, .DNGs
- Photo Downloader
- See and Save Global Presets
- Shortcuts for Brush size and hardness
- Define your Hero
- Preview Shortcut
- Clarity—the king of edits
- The Killer Tools!
- The Adjustment Brush Tool
- The Graduated Filter Tool
- The Radial Filter Tool
- The Targeted Adjustment Tool
- The Guided Upright Tool
- Opening Raw from ACR into Photoshop
- Open as Smart Objects into Photoshop
- “Fake” Camera Raw
- Workflow Options
5 Bonus Videos:
- Leveling and Crop Overlays
- Local Presets
- Multiple Adjustments on Single images
- Batch Process Globally, including Color Correction in about one second
- Lightroom-to-Photoshop and back, vs. Bridge-to-Photoshop and back
I look forward to seeing you in class.
You get full unlimited access to this course forever!