If you love the outdoors and photography, then you are in the right place.
Welcome to The Ultimate Guide to Landscape and Nature Photography.
In this course, designed for beginning photographers, you will learn the key ingredients to creating amazing landscape and nature photos. I will show you the gear best suited for landscape photography, how to obtain a perfect exposure, how to develop your ‘Eye’ to see striking compositions, and how to ‘see’ the light.
Join me as I share 35 years of landscape photography from across America. We’ll look at how to photograph mountains, rivers, the desert, sunsets and sunrises, forests, all 4 seasons, and much, much more.
In this course you will learn:
- Everything you need to know regarding gear for landscape photography
- How to master exposure settings
- Understanding the exposure triangle
- Strategies for stunning compositions
- Determining the best light for a subject
- And how to make the image ‘pop’ with processing