TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUKEEPSHOOTING.COM
About these Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of business are between youkeepshooting.com (“You Keep Shooting” or YKS), and a student or member (“student”). They shall be deemed to have been accepted when the student uses the You Keep Shooting website and services.
“Agreement” means this agreement including the form that the student completes online or otherwise setting out the student’s requirements, including details of fees payable to You Keep Shooting by the student.
“student” shall mean the individual that enrolls in the course or YKS membership.
“Course” means the E-Learn course, consisting of different tutorials provided by You Keep Shooting under this Agreement.
"Membership, or Member" means a You Keep Shooting member who is subscribed by paying for the YKS service under this Agreement.
“Site” means the website(s) operated by You Keep Shooting for the purpose of running the E-Learn course
No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of a Director of You Keep Shooting.
a. Under this Agreement the student will be provided with a login and password for access into the e-learn course or YKS membership, to access all tutorials and content purchased.
b. YKS membership is a subscription-based service where the pricing model is a payment structure that allows a customer to subscribe to YKS services for a specific period of time for a set price. Subscribers can commit to the services on a monthly or annual basis.
c. Your YKS Annual Membership is for one (1) year from the date of sign-up (“Annual Term”). Upon the expiration of each Annual Term, the Annual Membership shall automatically renew for successive Annual Terms (“Annual Renewal Term”) unless you cancel your membership or we are required to terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time) to use the YKS service. We will bill each Annual Membership fee to your Payment Method at the beginning of each Annual Renewal Term with the first membership fee payment occurring sign-up. To avoid a charge to your Payment Method for a Annual Renewal Term, you must cancel your membership before the existing term.
d. Your YKS Monthly Memberships is for 30 days from the date of sign-up (“Monthly Term”). Upon the expiration of each monthly term, the monthly membership shall automatically renew for successive monthly periods (“Monthly Renewal Term”) unless you cancel your membership or we are required to terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time), to use the YKS service. We will bill each monthly membership fee to your Payment Method at the beginning of each Monthly Renewal Term with the first membership fee payment occurring upon the date of sign-up or after any applicable free-trial period. To avoid a charge to your Payment Method for a Monthly Renewal Term, you must cancel your membership before the existing term.
e. Please Note: YKS membership content is NOT downloadable content. You must have an active membership in order to gain access to the member content.
f. YKS courses are treated as a separate product, and are NOT included with the subscription-based YKS service. No membership is required in order to purchase a course at YKS. All YKS courses that are purchased by the customer are available to the customer as long as our website exists! Again, no course content is downloadable. You must log into YKS account to access your course.
Payment of Fee
a. The student must pay the course fees in advance by credit/debit card or by direct bank transfer. Fees are set out within the registration section of the website.
b. YKS membership is a subscription-based service, the customer must pay a recurring price at regular intervals for access to our service.
c. Courses offered on our website (i.e. Understanding Exposure) do not follow this subscription-based model. All courses are sold individually and do not require a membership at YKS for access. Courses are a one-time purchase fee.
e. Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the “Payment Method” link, of the YKS website once logged in. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see Cancellation below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
a. We have a 100% money-back guarantee! Members of YKS have 60 days from date of initial purchase to request a full refund if they are unsatisfied with the membership for any reason. We do appreciate all feedback from our members, so if you're requesting a refund, in exchange for your refund, we simply ask that you provide us with your feedback so we can continue to make improvements at YKS for our future members!
b. There are no partial refunds for annual or two-year memberships that are cancelled after 30 days from purchase.
c. At the time of your full refund, your membership will be cancelled and access will be revoked.
d. PLEASE NOTE: No renewal refunds will be granted if you're requesting a refund after 15 days of your auto-renewal.
e. Please make all refund requests to [email protected]eepshooting.com
f. Cancelling your subscription does not give you an automatic refund. You will not be auto-refunded by clicking Cancel Subscription.
g. Please manage your subscription at any time by logging into your account and clicking your "My Subscription" tab on the left sidebar menu.
h. MEMBERSHIP FEE RENEWAL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS with the exception of refund requests during the terms of our 100% Money Back Guarantee 60 days from date of initial purchase (this does not apply to membership renewals).
i. If a member joins during a 30-day free-trial offer, that 30-day trial period is considered part of the 60 day money-back guarantee! The initial date of sign up is considered date of initial purchase.
j. If a member joins during a 30-day free-trial offer, and is already an active member at YKS, they will not receive a free month. Free trials are for new customers only. No discounts will be applied to active members.
Billing - All YKS Members are automatically enrolled in auto-billing at the time of initial purchase.
- Your credit/debit card will be auto-billed each month on the date of recurring transaction if you chose the monthly billing option.
- Your credit/debit card will be auto-billed on the 1-year anniversary on the date of the recurring transaction if you chose the annual billing option.
- Your credit/debit card will be auto-billed on the 2-year anniversary on the date of the recurring transaction if you chose the 2-year billing option.
- We do not accept checks, wire transfers, PayPal or cash for subscriptions.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your YKS membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you the membership fee at the current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the YKS service to your Payment Method. Membership Fees are fully earned upon payment.
- All subscriptions can be managed by the YKS member from the My Subscription page of your dashboard. You can cancel your membership from there at any time if you desire. Or update your billing information from there if you desire.
- If you "Cancel" your subscription it will not renew and auto-billing will stop immediately. Your subscription will end on the renewal date and all access to YKS members area is revoked on the renewal date.
- If you do not wish to be enrolled in auto-renewal you must navigate to My Subscription > and click Cancel Subscription. Cancelling your subscription will stop auto renewal yet still give you access to the YKS content until your membership period ends. (i.e. if you purchase an annual membership on January 1st, 2020 and click Cancel Subscription on that same day after purchase, you will have turned off the auto renewal and your access to YKS subscription content will end on January 1st, 2021)
- Cancelling your subscription will not send you an automatic refund. Thus, canceling your subscription will cancel your membership renewal going forward and you will no longer be charged in the future. Furthermore, your membership will end at the end of your subscription period. If you wish to renew at any time you can log back into your account and click My Subscription > Resubscribe to start up again! Following a cancellation of a Monthly or Annual Membership, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your membership term.
- It is your responsibility to cancel your membership before your renewal if you wish to cancel.
- You may not receive a notice from us that your monthly or annual membership is up for renewal prior to your renewal date. It is your responsibility to cancel your membership before your renewal if you wish to cancel. ONCE LOGGED IN, CLICK THE “MY SUBSCRIPTION” link TO FIND THE CANCELLATION BUTTON. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly or annual basis per the terms of your current subscription for your full membership fee until you cancel.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust our Monthly or Annual Membership Fee in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion that shall be communicated to you before the next Monthly or Annual Renewal Term and shall take effect during such subsequent term. Promotional membership offers in which a reduced rate or free merchandise is included with a membership may only be applicable to your first Membership Fee payment and does not affect the Membership Fee for any renewal period, which shall renew at the then current Membership Fee absent any reduced rates or free merchandise.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your YKS membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the YKS service through the end of your Membership Term. You will receive an email 2 minutes after your cancellation confirming that you have indeed cancelled YKS subscription services.
The student/member agrees that for so long as it is party to this Agreement:
- it shall not use the Services for any unlawful activity.
- it shall ensure that all information that it provides to You Keep Shooting is accurate, does not contain any misleading items or misrepresentations, does not infringe any other person’s rights and does not breach any applicable law;
- it shall upload to the Site or Services any material nor use the Site or Services for the distribution of any material, which You Keep Shooting in its sole discretion considers offensive, immoral, abusive, indecent or otherwise undesirable, and shall not use the Site or Services or any information from them for spamming or any other purpose not approved by us;
- it shall not attempt to access data or any parts of You Keep Shooting’s system which it is not authorized to access;
- it shall provide such information as You Keep Shooting may reasonably request to confirm that all information supplied is correct and/or that it is not in breach of the Agreement;
- it shall defend and indemnify You Keep Shooting against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising as a result of its breach of this Agreement.
- You Keep Shooting’s Rights
- You Keep Shooting may suspend or block the student’s access to the Services at any time if the student breaches any of the terms of this Agreement.
- You Keep Shooting will be developing its web-site and service further, so reserve the right:
- to make changes to the Site and Services; and
- to render the Services unavailable for periods where this is necessary for development or maintenance.
- Confidentiality- The parties agree that they will only use the others’ confidential information for the performance of this Agreement, and will not disclose it to other parties other than as necessary for the performance of this Agreement or as required by law.
- You Keep Shooting will endeavor to keep the Services working as often as possible, but will not be responsible for any time for which it is unavailable, whether due to telecommunications or internet failures or otherwise. All users are responsible for taking appropriate measures against the risks associated with using the internet, including viruses and other harmful mechanisms, and You Keep Shooting will not be liable to the student for any loss, damage or liability caused by any such item.
- You Keep Shooting’s entire liability to the student, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall be limited to the fees paid by the student to You Keep Shooting in the twelve months preceding the date on which such liability arose.
- In no event will You Keep Shooting be liable to the student for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, including lost profits, sales, business, data, goodwill, savings or otherwise, however caused (including by negligence).
- Nothing in this Agreement limits You Keep Shooting’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If any of the preceding sub-Clauses is found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining sub-clauses remain in full force and effect.
- All copyright, trademarks, patents, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site, Services and underlying functions are the property of You Keep Shooting or its licensors, and the student must not copy, alter or otherwise infringe any such rights.
- Notices must be sent in writing or by e-mail to the relevant party’s details set out in the registration form or otherwise properly notified to the other party. Notices are deemed received two working days after posting, and twenty four hours after dispatch by e-mail.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement between You Keep Shooting and the student, and supersedes all previous agreements and statements relating to its subject-matter.
- This Agreement is governed by US law, and the student submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts.
The Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requires that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you can NOT use this site. Do NOT enroll if you are below the age of 13 (thirteen).
If you are between the ages of 13 and 17 then you are free to take this course/become a member of YKS, but we do not recommend it for your age group due to some of the extensive techniques and concepts discussed within the modules. This membership and our courses are better suited for those OVER the age of 18 (eighteen) due to language and possible artistic nudity.
By registering to use this site you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.